Wednesday 30 May 2012

Wie Gehts from Munich!

Hey everybody!

So since I have an hour to kill here in Munich I thought I would post an update for you all!

Yesterday my trip got off to an exciting start as I got to meet two other interns on my Polish team and one intern from the Czech team who had a connecting flight with me from Toronto. Being together finally made this trip feel real! After some delays we took off and were blessed with a safe flight to Frankfurt Germany. It was awesome connecting with my team mates on the plane and together getting real excited for what this summer has in store. Unfortunately since we left late we then landed late and with 15 minutes to pick up my team mate's boarding pass, get through passport check and security........ we didn't make it. :(

But the adventure continued and so instead of Poland I am now sitting in Munich with my teammate Jordyn who is sleeping next to me :) . Please keep us in your prayers that we would make it safely to Poland in a few hours and that all our luggage will be waiting for us.

Today's itinerary in Poland is the beginning a three day Amazing Race where we will compete against the other country teams doing who know what and ending up Friday afternoon in Malenowice Czech to start a week of intern training with all 73 Josiah Venture interns. It is set to begin right before our new flight is  scheduled to land. Hopefully we will be able to find the rest of the Poland team when Jordyn and I land. Please pray for safety in the coming days. I am not too bummed about the extra detour it has made for a great way to bond with my team mate. God works in ways we don't always understand. Pretty sweet!


auf wiedersehen

-Kat


1 comment: