Wednesday 2 May 2012

Twenty Six Days and Counting...

It is official everybody... I leave for Poland in 26 days! It is such an incredible feeling and it is finally hitting me that this is happening and very soon! Sooo I thought what better to do at 1:30 in the morning when you are so excited that you can't sleep than to start my blog for my summer internship to Poland!
This is the place where I will be updating everybody about my trip and all of the amazing experiences that God gives me! God is so good and he has made everything fall into place so far! My funding has been provided for in ways that I could not even imagine! I am so thankful for everyone who has supported me, I am so very blessed! I have my ticket so it is official, on May 29th I will be boarding my flight at Pearson Airport off for my summer adventure. So this is just a little introduction for every body. Stay tuned for more updates and posts as I get ready and take off on this wild adventure God is taking me on!

Dobranoc!

Kat

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! I have bookmarked your blog and will be following you! And praying for you! I love adventures with God

    ReplyDelete