Wednesday 16 May 2012

Philippians 4:19

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." 


Along with my personal thank yous I wanted to publicly thank everybody who has supported me financially making my internship to Poland this summer possible! I couldn't have done it without each one of you and your generosity means so much to me!

God has been so good to me in supplying the $4419 that I needed for my flight to Poland, all accommodations and any travel while in Poland. It is hard to believe that in two weeks I will be landing Krakow Poland and my internship will begin. But the adventure has already begun, from the moment I received word that I was accepted to the internship God began to take me on a wild ride. I have been learning to trust God daily and to have faith in His provision over me and my support raising. Although it wasn't always easy to trust my funding would come in, I grew and was constantly reminded how big my God is and that I have no right to doubt Him our put Him in a box based on my expectations. My prayer was that if God really wanted me to be a part of His ministry in Poland that it would be clear and my funds would come in. My expectations were blown away and within a week I went from having approximately half of my required support to all of it! Yes God sent me a message, this is where I am supposed to spend my summer and He does provide!

But it doesn't stop here folks! 
Although I raised the funds which are necessary before I am allowed to go to Poland I still have another $2000 that I can raise through Josiah Venture and this doesn't have the same deadline of May 1st. I am able to continue raising this even after I depart in two weeks. So if you feel called to support me financially that would so greatly appreciated. I believe that God will provide for me and I challenge you to be a part of my summer in Poland through both financial support and prayer.

If you are interested in sending me support you can give me cash personally contact me at katharinakeddy@gmail.com before I leave or the better option you can send a check to Josiah Venture's office in Alberta. Please make out your checks to "Canadian Centre for World Mission" and put my last name in the memo line. The address to send it to is:



Josiah Venture/Summer Intern
PO Box 38001
Calgary, AB T3K 5G9


Let me know if you would like to support me so I can get a response slip to you which provides information to Josiah Venture so that you will get a tax receipt.

I cannot thank all of you enough, let me know if you want to receive specific prayer updates or you can continue to check this blog for prayer updates. God is so good and that is something that I am reminded of daily. I will leave you with one last verse:

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." -Matt 6:33


- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment